ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||Thaumic Tinkerer 2|
|ID Name|| |
|Affected by Gravity||No|
The Aspectalyzer is a block added by the Thaumic Tinkerer 2 mod. When right-clicked, it will display the player's inventory along with a single slot item container, where an item can be placed. The Aspectalyzer is a ComputerCraft peripheral, which allows a Computer to determine the aspects of an item stored in the single slot.
- [boolean] hasItem() - Checks if there's a item in the inventory.
- [boolean] itemHasAspects() - Checks if the item in the inventory has aspects.
- [string array] getAspects() - Gets an array representing the list of all aspects in the item in the inventory.
- [int] getAspectCount(string) - Gets the amount of aspects in the item of the type passed in.
Thaumcraft 4 Research Notes
[TT] Computerized Scanning
Research aspects in this block
"You created a device that allows Computers to know what aspects an item has.
This block acts like a normal inventory, any items in it can be scanned by use of a Computer. Visit the peripheral documentation entry for more info."
Aspectalyzer has no known uses in crafting.
- The API documentation on GitHub