ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||GregTech 5|
|ID Name|| |
Activity Detector is an item added by the GregTech 5 mod. It can be right-clicked on any side of machine except the front side. This will attach this module to machine as cover. The cover can be removed with Crowbar.
Cover modes can be changed by right-clicking this cover with Screwdriver or Electric Screwdriver. Right-clicking will set the cover in the next mode (below the current one in the list), pressing Shift while right-clicking will set the cover to the previous mode (above the current one in the list).
- Normal - the default mode, the cover will emit redstone signal of maximal strength while the machine is working.
- Inverted - the cover will emit redstone signal of maximal strength while the machine is not working.
- Ready to work - the cover will emit redstone signal of maximal strength when the machine is supplied with energy and ready to work.
- Not ready to work - the cover will emit redstone signal of maximal strength when the machine has one or several problems which do not allow it to work.
Aluminium Plate can be substituted with the following items: Iron Plate, Wrought Iron Plate.
- In the version 5.09.30 the Normal mode is broken. The cover in this mode will never emit signal, while the cover in Inverted mode will always emit signal.
Activity Detector has no known uses in crafting.
Warning: file_get_contents(/srv/common/): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/skins/MMWiki/SkinMMWiki.php on line 392