ON THIS WIKI
Loot++ is a mod that allows a Player to change many aspects of the game though customizing config files. The mod also generates a set of files showing info on items, blocks, entities, effects, enchantments, dimensions and ore dictionary entries. These files generate with a world creation. Intructions on specific features of the mod are in each config file. There are a few tutorials about Loot++ and about creating some of the less obvious items like the loot items, command trigger items, customizable spawn eggs, and command trigger blocks. These are listed in the Navbox.
Some of the features offered are:
- Change the items found in Treasure Chests
- Add or remove crafting and smelting recipes
- Change drops from entities and blocks
- Change ore dictionary entries
- Add a few types of items or blocks and new records 
- Allow items to give potion effect under certain conditions
- Change maximum stack size
- Add some simple world generation
- To use any of the item or block additions, this mod's custom resource pack is needed.
• Click here for tutorials.